Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year 2014!

One of my first few drawings of the new year. As a matter of fact, first few drawings in a long while! I need more art session like this! 

As usual, I like to look back and examine my experience with the past year before I move forward into the new year. 2013 was really an amazing year for me. I suddenly found myself working several jobs, doing a lot of things that I never thought I would ever end up doing, like marketing! But it's for something that I care deeply about, so I don't mind spending all the time researching and learning about social media marketing and so on. 

And then there were a lot of spiritual learning and growth for me. Took quite a few major workshops. including White Tantric Yoga 2013. I also went to Womanheart. Womanheart was great. It was very healing for many of us. It was an honor to be with so many teachers. We learned from each other, and supported each other. It's so wonderful to see women helping women to heal, to grow, to excel! We are all spiritual sisters! 

Looking back, I realized that I am the happiest when I am learning. I like being a student. 

So in this new year, I will continue to teach as much as I can, and the best that I can. Yogi Bhajan was right, if you want to master something, teach it! I've learned a lot from teaching Kundalini Yoga, and I will keep it up! 

In this new year, without holding myself back, and with no fear, no attachment, I will immerse myself in life even more, and just be. I will keep on teaching, learning and growing. 


"If you want to learn something, read about it.
If you want to understand something, write about it.
If you want to master something, teach it." 
                                                            - Yogi Bhajan 

No comments:

Post a Comment