Monday, October 17, 2011

Soul of 11

One year ago, I started practicing Kundalini yoga. And then amazing things started to happen. First, I learned to heal with reiki. A lot of ghosts and demons from my past started to go away. Old wounds started to heal. Then, opportunities for prosperity showed up, and with that many new and wonderful people also walked into my life and bring me lots of joy.

Later, I learned that I possess a soul of 11. This is what I learned about myself from Tantric numerology analysis: "You have a great conflict because you want to be the complete master of yourself, and you can't see how to do it. The only way you can become a master is to surrender to God, let God run your life, and know that God is the ONLY master. If you relate to and experience the inner wisdom within your own consciousness, you will know that you represent the Infinity incarnate and you will be the master of your physical universe and nothing will be able to bug you or bother you in any way! The solution is to relate to the infinite teacher within you, and to surrender to that flow of inner wisdom. In your highest and deepest consciousness, you are a Universal person. That is, the true essence of who you are is someone who can express yourself through all the ten spiritual bodies in all situations of life and in relation to all people." 

Seems like a lot of heavy stuff to handle for people with a soul number of 11. I'm not quite sure how to surrender my ego and become a Universal person. At least I understand myself better now, and I am going to do my best and continue to make my art, practice yoga and reiki. No more being neurotic and feeling insecure (I'm trying really hard not to!). 


No comments:

Post a Comment