Thursday, January 30, 2014

There is A Way Through Every Block

Things have been rather tough lately. Everyday seems like a roller coaster ride. However, it is amazing that I can still look at all my current challenges and road blocks with a calm mind and heart. I owe it all to my Kundalini Yoga practice.

I have been keeping up with my daily sadhana (spiritual yogic practice) for a few years now. I do one set of kriya (a set of yoga exercises) and four meditations every day. Life always seem better and more manageable after my sadhana practice.

I also love chanting.Chanting meditation plays a big role in Kundalini Yoga, it's kind of like sound therapy. It resets the systems in our body and lifts our spirits instantly. One of the best kind of self-healing if you ask me. 

When I feel there's a blockage somewhere in my life, or when I need a flow of creativity, I like to chant Har Haray Hari Wahe Guru, a mantra often used in prosperity meditation. This mantra expresses the three qualities of Har (the Creative Infinity): seed, flow, and completion unto the Infinite (from The Aquarian Teacher). 

This mantra is amazing! (Actually, ALL mantras in Kundalini Yoga are amazing!) Even by just listening to this mantra, it helps me to get my work accomplished a lot easier! Sometimes ideas or solutions to a problem just pop up, and my day would flow with ease. 

Mantras are effective because it works in such a way that it alters the way we use our mind. Instead of focusing on the negative side, this mantra helps me tune in to all the possible solutions and ideas in the Universe. 

I'm glad I have these yogic knowledge and wisdom to help me whenever I need it! 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment