Monday, November 7, 2011

My Etsy Shop: Soul of 11

I have an etsy shop. It's  etsy.com/shop/Soulof11.
Right now it is a humble little shop that sells small craft items that I made with my own hands. I hope someday my shop will grow into something beautiful and meaningful. 

Today, I added a new item to my shop, and that is this little Christmas penguin ornament. He is small, light, and very adorable. And he is ready to celebrate Christmas.


Other items that are in my shop are these Kanzashi flowers that I made. If you go to my etsy shop, you will be able to some more of my flower hair clips. 

These flowers take a lot of time and effort to make, but turning ordinary fabric squares into delicate flowers give me a lot of joy and satisfaction. I really love working with my hands.

I fold my petals in a way that's different from traditional kanzashi flowers. Please leave your questions and comments here. I love hearing from people. It helps me grow and learn, and I really appreciate it. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment